Our focus is on workshops.
As short term consultants, we are focused on nothing else, because we know:
- The ideal coach of team events achieves a lot without personally being noticed much
- Although the workshop objectives are often ambitious, participants arrive with skeptical expectations, at the same time
- The effort in preparing and holding these workshop is often high - that's why quality and results will be scrutinized.
- The required knowledge (e.g. for the problem resolution) is present in the client's teams - and we can retrieve it.
- A great moderator will free up time for the principals - and they can use it for achieving their own goals.
- Workshops are a success if content management, time management and group dynamics are linked together well
- That these seven elements must be adjusted with each other in a complex and adequate way: Inspiration, information, team work / team development, assessment, improvement, fun and commitment
- That up to date, there is nobody, who provides the management or HR leaders with an overview on how the workshops went down and how successful they were.